We’re building Claap to help distributed organizations make faster, better decisions. This means creating a place where key updates and decisions are easily streamlined and accessible.
Today, we’re glad to share a new milestone towards this direction: you can now easily organize claaps with labels in your different topics.
Since you must be wondering how it can improve your existing workflows, I’ve broken down a few examples of how we use it internally below.
(And since you’re also here, I’m also taking the opportunity to remind you that we need your feedback on Claap here 👉 https://7b53fvp24s6.typeform.com/to/ImdseInG)
Have a great day!
5 ways to organize your topics with labels
🖌 Design Reviews
Easily inform on your latest design review’s status (In review / Prioritization / Completed)
📣 Product Updates
Provide better visibility on the different product squads' updates through release notes and product demos. Give everyone access to key information at their own time.
🐞 Bug reports
Streamline your bug report process (New / Duplicate / Ticket created / Resolved / Rejected). Link your claaps to your ticketing system (Jira, Linear, etc...)
🔧 Product & Engineering Wiki
Easily capture & organize tribal knowledge. Create a single source of truth to maintain consistency, build good programming habits, and keep everyone aligned.
📈 Analytics & Monitoring
Provide greater visibility on your latest metrics, whether it’s recurring updates or ad-hoc analysis.
Coming soon: filters and search to quickly access your claaps 🌘
- Improve the claap tile
- Add a Invite people button in the lateral bar
- Update the Get started page and Quick get started popin
- Update copy in the login page and quick log in popin
- Update the Create Workspace page
- Update the “fill personal info” page and popin
- Add a tooltip for the record claap button and update shortcut
- Fix the “Oops something went wrong” page on public claaps
- Fix blinking comments in the lateral bar
- Redirect users to the sign-up page directly when they delete their account
- Fix the redirection upon email invite on a private topic