Join the FAST-THINKING COMPANIES that run on Claap
How to use claap's automatic note taker
Get ai-meeting notes using the right template
Generate AI-meeting summaries in seconds by picking the right template: meeting minutes, discovery calls, user research, and more..
Follow up on meetings
Follow up on action items to ensure proper execution. Share your meeting notes in Notion, Slack or emails.
1 automatic note taker, multiple needs
From user research and meeting minutes to training videos, instantly generate AI-powered summaries using the ideal template for your needs.
How TEAMS Use
Claap’s automatic note taker
sales Meeting Notes
Record your sales meetings to easily follow up with your prospect and update your CRM in seconds.
Extract User insights
Record or upload user research using Claap. Highlight portions of the transcript and tag your teammates to share valuable insights.
Record or upload a training video. Generate written instructions using the transcript and the AI-powered “training” summary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can’t find the answer here? Contact us.
How to choose the right automatic note taker?
In general, we recommend evaluating the following criteria when selecting the ideal automatic note taker:
- Video Conference Solutions: Numerous platforms, from Zoom to Google Meet, are available in the market. Consider the platforms you use frequently. If partners or customers might invite you to other platforms, ensure you still have recording capabilities. Claap provides native integration with Zoom and Google Meet but also allows you to record meetings from any platform via our desktop app.
- Language: Many note-takers predominantly support English. If you operate across various countries or languages, consider a note-taker that offers multi-language support. Claap's transcription and summary features cater to over 99 languages (refer to the list below).
- Collaboration: Effective note-taking ensures proper follow-ups post-meeting. This is essential for colleagues who missed the meeting or for actioning tasks. Claap enhances collaboration by letting teammates use annotations, threads, and video replies, promoting post-meeting alignment.
- Workspace Search, Security & Integrations: Note-taking can be a valuable resource for you and your team. When choosing a system, ponder over these questions: "How can I organize notes so they're easily accessible to the right people?", "How can I ensure appropriate access levels for each meeting recording?", and "How can I integrate these notes into existing workflows?". Claap is designed such that recordings, notes, and videos are sorted by teams and channels, ensuring the correct access levels. Moreover, we've seamlessly integrated Claap with popular tools like Slack, Notion, and more.
- Price: Many note-taking platforms might seem costly due to a plethora of features, many of which may be seldom used within your company. If you aim to adopt a system beneficial for everyone in your organization, regardless of their specific use-case, then it should be priced accordingly. With features ranging from meeting templates to various integrations, Claap is crafted to adapt to your team's unique requirements. The cost varies based on how you utilize the platform.
What platforms are available to record meetings with Claap?
Claap seamlessly integrates with Google Meet and Zoom. For meetings on other platforms, such as Slack Huddle or Microsoft Teams, utilize Claap's desktop app. Ensure the 'System Audio Capture' is enabled for accurate audio recording.
What transcript languages are available?
We currently support +99 languages. Here you find the list in alphabetical order:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Castilian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Letzeburgesch, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Moldavian, Moldovan, Mongolian, Myanmar, Nepali, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Occitan, Panjabi, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Pushto, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Valencian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoru.
How do you ensure the privacy of meetings and videos?
Videos are securely housed within a dedicated workspace and categorized by teams and channels. Administrators can regulate sharing policies to prohibit public link distribution. Additionally, you can customize access levels for each team, channel, and recording—ranging from viewing rights, commenting permissions, to no access at all.
Do I need to pay a meeting recording license to everyone?
- Power Recorder Licence ($30/month, monthly basis) gives you access to all features, including AI-meeting recording.
- Basic Recorder License ($10/month, monthly basis) gives you access to screen recording features.
- Contributors (free) can access the video workspace, watch recordings and comment on it.
Get started for free
Free · No credit card required · 10 videosTry Claap now