Implementing new async workflows can become challenging when it requires to switch between multiple documents & platforms to align and make decisions.
That’s why we’re really glad to announce a series of new features that will help you get more engagement, save time and avoid context-switching:
- Embedded mode in Notion: access Claap videos directly from your Notion page
- Preview mode: make claaps more visible from your Slack channels
- Full-screen mode: remove the need to check the original document (or zoom in) with this new full-screen mode
New embedded mode in Notion 💻
Directly access your claaps from Notion with our new embedded mode.
How: copy-paste the claap link and add /embed at the end. See here. (We’re still waiting for Notion whitelisting to avoid this trick).
Best suited for:
📱 Product Specs & User Stories: share high-level context and answer questions about it at the beginning of your product specs
🎓 Training: embed your claap videos in your training programs
👀 How-to & FAQ: create short tutorials for your users and embed them in your product FAQ
Preview mode in Slack: spark viewer’s interest 💡
Give viewers a little preview of your video’s content when sharing on Slack.
How: copy-paste the link, that’s it.
Coming soon: Slack Integration.. this is just the beginning. Stay tuned 😉
Full-screen mode 👁
Quickly check out details in your video with full-screen mode.
If you’re like me and your eyes are not as good as they used to be, you have probably already zoomed in on a claap before leaving any feedback. Good news, you can now use the full-screen mode.
How: just click on the “full-screen” icon
Best suited for:
🖌 Design Review: make the design bigger. Then leave feedback.
📈 Analytics Review: this figure on the dashboard looks a bit small? Make it bigger.
🗓 Planning & Budgeting: same as above, but with spreadsheets.
- Add a @here mention to ping everyone in a claap
- Improve redirections after extension installation depending on the login status
- Condition the New claap button in the lateral bar depending on the Chrome extension status
- Recording invite link broken
- Redirect the users to the sign up page upon email invite for new users
- When clicking extension from a new tab, it opens another tab
- Truncate name from google login if beyond 25 characters
- Error when saving claap
- Let users type “(“ or “)” when they create a topic from the extension
- Fix the size & zoom glitch on the comments
- Add people as guests when they react to a claap with in-video reactions